Back Beauty Back Facial -
March 15, 2020
$109 - Now only $99
Spa services are a wonderful addition to any massage practice. Not only are they a break from the routine, but they are also a great source of income, easy on the hands, and they are FUN! Seasonal services give a variety to your clients. This summer treatment will help your client's neglected skin found on the back, preparing them for the summer.
In this course, we will study:
• What are the benefits to dry brushing
• What are the benefits to a mask
• What are the contraindications
• Learn how to set up for this treatment
• Learn about the ingredients for this treatment
• How to perform this treatment
• Marketing and cost for this treatment
Date: March 15, 2020
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Credits: 3 CE hours
Instructor: Kathleen Mazy, LMTI #MI2430, LMT #MT103094
CE Provider: MS1040
Please bring the following items for class:
• Sheet Set (Twin size, including flat, fitted, and pillowcase)
• Bath Towel
• 4 Hand Towels
**Massage Table is not needed.
**Please wear comfortable massage attire as you will be giving and receiving massage. No blue jeans, flip flops or bare feet.
This treatment uses a hydrating, exfoliating mask to help your guest prepare for swimsuit season, or a festive night out wearing a backless dress.
Upon completion of this course you will receive an Certificate of Completion that you will keep for your records.
In addition, you'll be given with a login providing you with media resources for marketing and other tools. Click here to log in.
|State(s):||TDLR - Texas Approved|
|Duration:||3 hours, Texas Massage CE Credits|