Holiday Body Glow -
December 14, 2019
Spa services are a wonderful addition to any massage practice. Not only are they a break from the routine, but they are also a great source of income, easy on the hands, and they are FUN! Seasonal services provides a variety to your clients. This winter salt scrub and body wrap are great techniques to help your client's dry, dull or dehydrated winter skin.
In this course, we will study:
• What are the benefits to a salt scrub
• What are the benefits to a body wrap
• What are the contraindications
• Learn how to set up for this treatment
• Learn about the ingredients for this treatment
• How to perform this treatment
• Marketing and cost for this treatment
Date: December 14, 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Credits: 3 CE hours
Instructor: Kathleen Mazy, LMTI #MI2430, LMT #MT103094
CE Provider: MS1040
Please bring the following items for class:
• Sheet Set (Twin size, including flat, fitted, and pillowcase)
• 1 additional flat sheet
• Wool or heavy Blanket
• Bath Sheet
• 14 Hand Towels
• 1 Regular size Bath Towel
**Massage Table is not needed.
**Please wear comfortable massage attire as you will be giving and receiving massage. No blue jeans, flip flops or bare feet.
The treatment will exfoliate and detoxify the body as it hydrates and nourishes the skin. It will help your guests combat the stress of the holiday season and leave their skin glowing.
Upon completion of this course you will receive an Certificate of completion that you will keep for your records.
|State(s):||TDLR - Texas Approved|
|Duration:||3 hours, Texas Massage CE Credits|