Allergy, Cold & Cough Cutter -
November 24, 2019
$99 - Now only $65
Turn your treatment room into a Spa! The Steamy Wonder is an easy way to add spa services without requiring an expensive hydrotherapy room. In this course, we will use the knowledge learned in the Steamy Wonder course to create a winter treatment to help your clients feel great all winter long.
In this course we will study:
• What are the benefits to steam therapy
• Review the benefits to steam therapy, contraindications there are for steam therapy, the equipment required, and how to set up the equipment
• How to perform the Allergy, Cold, & Cough Cutter Treatment.
• Benefits of the Allergy, Cold, & Cough Cutter Treatment.
* Prerequisite: You must have completed the Steamy Wonder course to register for this course.
Date: November 24, 2019
Time: 4pm - 7pm
Credits: 3 CE hours
Instructor: Kathleen Mazy, LMTI #MI2430, LMT #MT103094
CE Provider: MS1040
Please bring the following items for class:
• Sheet Set (Twin size, including flat, fitted, and pillowcase)
• 1 additional flat sheet
• 1 additional pillowcase
• Regular size Bath Towel
• 5 Hand Towels
• 1 Wash Cloth
**Massage Table is not needed.
**Please wear comfortable massage attire as you will be giving and receiving massage. No blue jeans, flip flops or bare feet.
To relieve sinus and lung congestion from colds and allergies and to prevent winter flu. Relieves aches from sore muscles caused by colds.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive an Certificate of completion that you will keep for your records.
|State(s):||TDLR - Texas Approved|
|Duration:||3 hours, Texas Massage CE Credits|